750 (mm) Single/double layer Stretch Film Machine
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10set Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Plastic Film or Wooden Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 750
- Plastic Processed: PE
- Automation: Automatic
- Trademark: aoxiang
- Origin: Ruian
- Type: Film Extruder
- Screw: Single-Screw
- Computerized: Computerized
- Specification: CE OR SGS
The design of the unit is based on many years experience of cast equipment production and their application, combined with the foreign advanced technology. The unit is easy to operate; with highly plasticity, long service life, low electricity consumption. It can match with other machine all around the world which fit for the producing single-layer cast stretch film as CPP, CPE, PP, PE, CEVA and so on.
The unit consists of the advanced intelligent industry control system, automatic hiding-like cutter; the automatic manipulator trades the volume device, which guaranteed operation securely and conveniently, the output is in high quality, become more solid and more smooth, so it enhanced the production efficiency greatly, reduced the production cost, and create a greater value.
* The alloy screw adopts special mixing refining function and high plasticity design. The unit consists of import static state mixer to ensure good plasticity. The output is high quality and even.
* The mould uses high quality import materials to build. The mould is using high accuracy processing craftsmanship to produce. The mould does not distort and leaves stable after long use.
* The bi-directional loop design and helix runner inside cooling steel roller is adopted to ensure even temperature of roller surface.
* The volume receiving device can move forward and backward. The unit fitted a high-level torque motor and a four axis automatic tensile control device which can control the strength and the width of the film.
|L/D ratio of screw (L/D)||30:1|
|width of die head (mm)||750|
|Width of finished products(mm)||600|
|Thickness of finished products (mm)||0.008-0.05|
|Structure of film layers||-A-|
|Max output (kg/h)||30-50|
|Linear speed of machinery (m/min)||50-80|
|Total power (KW)||35|
|Overall dimensions (L*W*H)m||6*2.3*2.3|